Hey, adventure seekers! Looking for a thrilling new activity? How about to climb Mount Everest? But before you pack your bag, you should learn about exactly what it takes to plan a trip to one of the most dangerous climbs in the world. Standing at 29,029 feet high, this rocky summit poses plenty of dangers and challenges that can work against you if you’re not prepared.
Other videos you might like:
What Every Country In the World Is Best At? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkLsAJ2TEEE&
10 Popular Cities That Can Be Extremely Dangerous for Tourists https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8EcRcJRwyo&
The Great Pyramid Mystery Has Finally Been Solved https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sONLWHuYo7w&
When is the best time to climb Mt. Everest? 0:31
Oxygen concentration 1:30
Packing tips 2:26
Don’t forget to take some garlic with you 3:18
China-Side or Nepal-Side? 3:52
It’s time to climb! 4:55
Don’t try to look like a tough guy. Wear an oxygen mask 6:37
How long can you stay on top of Mt. Everest 6:59
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– People who climb Mt Everest typically plan their climb during what they call “the summit window” during mid May and sometimes November.
– Mount Everest’s summit is higher than any other mountain in the world. So in terms of its height above sea level, it stands taller than anything else on our planet.
– At an elevation of 29,029 feet, each breath you take only has one third of the amount of oxygen as it would normally have at sea level.
– Sunglasses, also to protect from the brightness of the sun. It’s a good idea to bring snow glasses since the light reflecting on the white snow can be incredibly bright.
– Moisturizer. This applies to both your skin and your lips. Your skin is likely to become dried out and chapped since the mountain’s climate is dry and chilly.
– Bring things with garlic in them since this ingredient is actually helpful when it comes to adapting to high altitudes, thanks to its ability to make your blood thinner.
– Mt. Everest is located in Tibet on the border of China and Nepal. You can fly into Tibet and hang out in Lhasa and Shigatse to explore a couple days before you actually get to base camp.
– There are lots of organizations that do group treks and they typically visit the same various paths up the mountain.
– One of the first camps you’ll hit is at about 19,500 ft. You’ll probably spend one night here as your body becomes acclimated with the new climate and altitude.
– When it comes time to approach the mountain’s summit, the weather becomes incredibly important. To have the safest, most successful climb to the summit, you’ll need 5 days of clear skies and minimal winds.
– Once you hit Camp 3 on your excursion, you’ll need to start wearing an oxygen mask as the air becomes incredibly thin.
– Once you reach the summit, you’re looking at 29,029 ft above sea level! At this point of the mountain, people can enjoy this incredible accomplishment and truly feel like they’re on top of the world….but just for half an hour.
Kepada peniaga yang ingin MENGIKLANKAN PRODUK / JENAMA / SYARIKAT melalui video di panggung wayang di Malaysia, hubungi kami dengan MSG / WHATSAPP 016-2244999 untuk maklumat terkini.
Kepada pengguna telefon bimbit yang ingin membayar bil telefon bimbit atau menambah kredit panggilan telefon bimbit prabayar,
MSG / WHATSAPP 016-2624999 untuk maklumat lanjut. Terima kasih.
Please Subscribe to JohorTimes Youtube – https://goo.gl/4jWv8X
#Bomba #DailyNews #JohorDarulTa’zim #JohorSemasa #JohorTimes #Malaysia #MaritimMalaysia #Pelancongan #Polis #Sukan #SultanJohor #Tentera #TunDrMahathir #Viral