How to be undeniably attractive to the opposite sex? Everybody knows that we fall in love with someone’s character and personality, not their appearance. Still, some people attract us from the first glance way more than others. What is it about them? Actually, there is a recipe, and if you wanna know all about it, watch our new video!
Facial expressions 0:45
Active body language 1:32
A similarity with parents 3:12
Approximately equal attractiveness 5:58
Shoe size 7:14
Preview photo credit:
Roxanne Chase-Feder (Salma Hayek) in Grown Ups: By FaceToFace/REPORTER, https://www.eastnews.ru/pictures/picture/id/10522812/i/0/t/0
Casino Royale Year : 2006 Director : Martin Campbell Daniel Craig: By AFP/Photo12/EAST NEWS, https://www.eastnews.ru/pictures/picture/id/19785854/i/0/t/0
Animation is created by Bright Side.
1) Hackbeat by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
2) Medium Rock by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
– Men gravitate toward happy women with beautiful eyes and a warm smile, and women like men with proud faces.
– Men and women prefer partners with active body language and most likely want to see them again!
– The Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation found out that men enjoy the smell of tasty foods like donuts or popcorn. So if you want to charm a man, it’s better to stick to sweet-smelling perfumes.
– Scientists from the School of Psychology at the University of St. Andrews found that women often find men with the same eye color as their fathers extra appealing.
– Researchers writing in the Scandinavian Journal of Psychology stated that men find women with long hair irresistible.
– The results of the study were published in the Journal of Evolutionary Psychology and showed that every time there was a mention of a dog in the description, the man seemed more attractive to women.
– Most women chose more complicated music and even added that they would choose men who composed these songs!
– A study published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology found that people are usually more inclined to choose a partner who’s as attractive as they are, and this is true for both men and women.
– No matter who you are or where you come from, kindness and attentiveness will never go out of style. And science confirms this!
– Men are more inclined to look for smaller partners as they find a small shoe size more appealing. Moreover, half of the men confessed that they’ll look at a woman’s feet on a first date.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz